Trying to curtail your carbohydrates? Try trading cabbage for potatoes with this simple recipe from Delish.com
Cabbage Hash Browns
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. shredded cabbage
- 1/4 small yellow onion thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, garlic powder, and salt. Season with black pepper. Add cabbage and onion to egg mixture and toss to combine.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Divide mixture into 4 patties in the pan and press with spatula to flatten.
- Cook until golden and tender, about 3 minutes per side.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!