Avocado makes this chocolaty pudding so rich & creamy, and the orange is a perfect touch of sunshine for those days when you need it. This easy recipe is sure to be a go-to dessert to whip up with your extra avocados or oranges. Vegan & gluten-free heaven!
Chocolate Orange Avocado Pudding
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon chia powder
- Halve the avocados and scoop the flesh into a food processor or blender.
- Add the orange juice, cacao powder, chia powder, agave nectar and orange zest.
- Mix for a minute or until smooth. Taste and adjust with extra agave nectar if needed.
- Scoop the mousse into pretty glasses or ramekins (or use a piping bag). Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.