Fresh To School
Linking Families To Locally Grown Food Delivered To Their School
We help the local schools within San Diego County raise much needed funding by delivering seasonal, locally procured fruits and vegetables grown at local farms and donating 5% of the sales directly to the school.
A Better Way To Raise Funds
Farm Fresh Food + Increase School Funds = Successful Kids
The positive impact of nutrition on kids’ health and wellness is a well-established fact and now many schools are trying to find ways to introduce healthy, nutritious foods into their lunch programs and education.
We offer a fundraising program that will promote healthy eating, support our local farmers and generate money for the schools because it’s selling consumable, highly desired fresh, local and organic produce.
The Healthy Harvest Program is a unique vehicle to bring together fresh, locally grown produce and your school’s families, making it easy for kids to also eat nutritious foods at home. This is a healthy way to make a healthy profit for schools all year long! The Healthy Harvest fundraiser allows your school to raise money by making it affordable for everyone to eat fresh, organic produce on a daily basis. You make money on every box sold. Depending on participation, your organization could raise thousands of dollars per year and provide your students and their families with quality organic produce that is fresher, more affordable and more convenient than store bought. This is a fundraiser everyone can feel good about!
Fruit & Veggie Medley
Our Fruit & Veggie Medley may be the perfect mix for your family. We choose a nice selection of commonly loved items to please the pickiest palate.
How To Get Started
The Farmer’s Market Comes To Your School
School families and friends will be able to order, and sign up for weekly or bi-monthly delivery.
Every week families conveniently pick up their bounty of freshly picked seasonal produce at their school.
Easy Start-Up Tips For Fresh To School Members
Finally, a wellness program that everyone will love!
Subscribe to our mailing list
You’ll receive a weekly email giving you advance notice on what’s in the box and some new recipes to enjoy!
Stroll through the market and choose from the wide selections available.
- Start shopping by picking one of our pre-packed Farm Boxes
- Choose how often your want to receive your order – every week? Every other week (bimonthly)? Monthly?
- TIP! You can add one time purchases to your subscription, but you can only check out one subscription at a time.
- Go through our simple check out, making sure you let us know your delivery address!
Build your own box anyhow, anytime!
Every week you get to choose what you want for the following week!
- Select “Shop” from the upper menu and then select “Build A Box”.
- Select any items there to go into your box that week.
- You can add items from other categories, like dairy or pantry.
- Then just check out!
During the check-out process you will be prompted to create a password.
- Once you have set the password, entered your credit card info and checked out…Wala! Your account is automatically set up – securely saving your payment information and your orders.
- You’ll use your password to login anytime to make changes.
- If you lose your password, you’ll be able to reset it by following the “Forgot Password” prompts.
Now that you’ve set up your account, you can come back and make changes anytime.
- Adding additional items like free-range eggs, organic cheese, local honey, nuts and oils.
- Pausing your order while on vacation.
- Update your payment information.
Do you have allergies?
No worries! Let us know in the Special Instructions during check-out. We’ll be happy to surprise you with something else!
Easy Pick Up
Pick up your goodies at your predetermined site mandated by your school. There will be a Pick-up/Sign-off Sheet, and the boxes will be sorted by room number.
Please note: Food is perishable; we ask that all orders be picked up by the end of day.
A Healthy Student Is A Happy Student!
Sign Up Today
Feel free to contact us using the form below.