Savory almond mint pesto makes grilled peaches will make you all the talk of your next brunch. Or, serve as a side to anything you grill. Stock up on organic white peaches here.
Grilled Peaches with Almond Mint Pesto
- 1 1/2 cups packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup packed fresh mint leaves plus chopped mint for garnish
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds lightly toasted, plus more for garnish
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1 serrano chile chopped
- Grated zest of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- 5 just-underripe white peaches halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Combine parsley, mint, almonds, garlic, chile, and lime zest in a food processor and process until coarsely chopped. With the motor running, slowly add the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. If the pesto is too thick to pour, add a little water.
- Heat your grill to high for direct grilling.
- Brush the cut side of the peaches with canola oil and grill until golden brown and caramelized, about 1½ minutes. Flip over and continue grilling until just heated through, about 1 minute.
- Arrange the peach halves on a platter and drizzle with the pesto. Garnish with sliced almonds.
Recipe from Bobby Flay
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!