Salmon Roasted with Potatoes & Tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 salmon filets
- 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary
- 2 Tbsp fresh tarragon
- 1 pound potatoes
- 1 Tbsp fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450³
- Toss the cherry tomatoes & 1 tsp of the olive oil in a small bowl, and season with salt and pepper. Brush the salmon with 1 tsp. of the olive oil and season with the rosemary, taragon, salt and pepper. Set aside
- Cut the potatoes into quarters, or uniform size pieces. Toss the potatoes and 2 Tbsp olive oil in a bowl. Place the potatoes cut side down on a prepared baking sheet & season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 8 minutes, then stir.
- Place the tomatoes & salmon on the pan and continue roasting until the potatoes are fork tender, tomatoes just begin to burst, and salmon is opaque (8-10 minutes longer)
- 5. Sprinkle the parsley over the vegetables and pour the lemon juice
- over the salmon. Serve
Recipe derived from williams-sonoma.com
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!