Are you looking for simple wellness programs?
Trying to keep your staff nourished, energized, and motivated without having to go to the grocery store or place an order every week? The challenge is finding high quality, fresh fruit and snacks that everyone enjoys without spending too much time and blowing your budget. Here are three ways Daily Harvest Express can help:
1 Healthy breakroom snacks
Enjoy healthy, local breakroom fruit and snack boxes on cruise control! We’ll set up your customized snack menu, delivery schedule, and billing so you don’t have to go online and place an order every week. Plus your staff will get healthy eating tips and nutritional info for helpful brain training!
2 Farmers market on wheels
Our award-winning mobile farmers market can come to your office or workplace for fun, one-of-a-kind team building and healthy shopping events. Your employees will enjoy learning about different healthy local and organic foods and simple ways to prepare them — plus be able to shop!
3 Corporate gifts
Daily Harvest Express offers gift fruit baskets and other local artisanal gift products perfect for any occasion — holidays, sick employees, client appreciation, clients, and more!
We also offer employee CSA farm boxes!
Since health doesn’t start and end in the workplace, we offer discount farm boxes that our clients’ employees can take home — delivered right to the workplace to save them time. Help encourage a culture of wellness, both in and out of the office.
Your support helps create a more vibrant local community.
We’re a local company based right here in San Diego. Our customers are also our neighbors and friends. Our food comes from local farmers and artisans. Each week, any left over produce goes to feed those in need right here in San Diego County.
Your support of Daily Harvest Express in turn helps support countless families, farms, businesses, and charities in San Diego and Irvine. That means improving your workplace wellness through Daily Harvest Express also helps build a more vibrant local economy and community!
Five ways we give back to the community we love:
- Live Well San Diego partners since 2017.
- Every week, Pastor Trevor Scott picks up excess produce and brings it to a low income preschool, a church in Oceanside that distributes it to those in need, and a homeless shelter.
- The Children and staff at Hannah’s House receive fresh fruit donated to them every week.
- Each year we bring piles of fresh produce to hand out at World Refugee Day here in San Diego and the Annual Live Well San Diego 5k race.
- Almost 75,000 lbs of Daily Harvest Express produce has gone to feed the needy in our community.