Green Goddess Dressing
A burst of flavor for any salad!
- 1 cup Greek yogurt whole milk
- 3/4 cup fresh herbs cilantro, parsley, dill, basil and/or mint
- 1/4 cup green onion or chives
- 1 large garlic clove roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Combine all of the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth and green, with tiny flecks of herbs.
Use plenty of salt & pepper to taste.
Use as desired, cover, and refrigerate for later. This dressing will keep well in the fridge for 5 to 7 days.