Local and Organically grown Cabbage
Here are some serving tips:
- Thoroughly cleaned cabbage can be eaten raw, in fact, is very nutritious.
- Add sliced or grated fresh leaves to vegetable salad preparations.
- Raw sliced or chopped leaves can be added to vegetable salad preparations.
- Fresh or pickled cabbage leaves used as rolls in filling (sarmale) minced meat in many parts of Central Europe, Balkans, and Asia-minor regions.
- Stew fried cabbage, onion, garlic, bell pepper, and green chilies mixed with steamed rice, and soy/chili/tomato sauce is one of the favorite dishes (Chowmein) in China and other South East Asian regions.