Radish and Cucumber Salad with Garlic-Yogurt Dressing
For the salad
- 1 English cucumber washed and cut into thin rounds
- 10 radishes washed and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
For the dressing
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup lite sour cream
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper or to taste
- In a salad bowl, combine sliced radishes, cucumbers, and chopped green onions; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing; taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly.
- Add the dressing to the salad; mix well and place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!