An addicting cucumbers recipe perfect for when you need something new to do with fresh cucumbers. Simple & quick, and oh so yum!
- 3 cups persian cucumbers rinsed and sliced
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Slice rinsed cucumbers into 1/4-inch thick slices and place in bowl.
- Add soy sauce and sesame oil to the bowl and toss so cucumber slices are evenly coated.
- Cover and store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Before serving, add sesame seeds to the bowl and give another toss to ensure they are evenly distributed.
Recipe from F-Factor. Check the availability of Persian cucumbers here.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!