Make your avocados the main dish by stuffing them with seafood!
Baked Seafood Stuffed Avocados
- 4 avocados sliced in half length-wise and pitted
- 8 ounces chopped cooked shrimp
- 3.25 ounces flaked fresh cooked crab
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup finely diced vidalia onion
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp seafood seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a large mixing bowl, combine the chopped shrimp, crab, shredded cheddar, onions, parsley, seafood seasoning, lemon juice, and eggs; mix well.
- Spoon the mixture equally on top of each avocado half (you may have a little mixture remaining, depending on the size of your avocados).
- Place in a glass 9x13 baking dish without tilting the avocados, and bake for 25 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Recipe from My Crazy Kitchen. Get your avocados here.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!