Bok Choy & Mushrooms
Tender Bok Choy & earthy mushrooms stir fried in a wok, a quick & easy Asian veggie dish!
- 1 head bok choy
- 5 oz mushrooms sliced
- 4 tsp vegetable oil or peanut oil
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 Tbsp soy or tamari sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- Trim base of bok choy & separate leaves. Rinse & dry thoroughly
- Heat a large pan. Add oil, mushrooms, then garlic & ginger. Stir fry (toss) till they begin to brown.
- Add sauce mix, then add bok choy leaves & cook, tossing with tongs until tender-crisp, about 3-4 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!