Breakfast Brisket with Sweet Potato Hash
Yummy, yummy & fancy hash with brisket, sweet potatoes, greens, cherry tomatoes, eggs & Maui onion!
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 maui onion diced small
- 2 oz cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz braised brisket
- 2 oz greens (spinach, kale, etc.)
- 4 eggs
- Cotija cheese optional, for garnish
- herbs for garnish
- salsa for garnish
- Boil 1 peeled sweet potato until tender. Cool and dice into small pieces.
- In a nonstick pan with 2 Tbsp olive oil, sauté sweet potato, onion, cherry tomatoes until cooked through.
- Add in greens at the end and cook for 30 seconds.
- Top with braised brisket and eggs cooked to your preference.
- Top with cotija cheese, fresh herbs & salsa for a special touch.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!