Cauliflower Easy Peasy Piza Crust
Make your own low carb cauliflower pizza crust! Not as hard as you might think...
- 1 head cauliflower broken into florets
- vegan cheese
- panko breadcrumbs
- Heat oven to 400°. Put parchment paper on pizza pan.
- Pulse cauliflower in food processor till it's like rice.
- Stir fry in a sauté pan till very soft (10 minutes). Then put into a kitchen towel & squeeze water out.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg, stir in parmesan cheese & seasonings. Stir in cauliflower.
- Spread dough onto parchment paper to about 1/4" thick. Place pan in oven for 20 minutes till top is firm.
- Let crust cool 8 minutes. Add your toppings. Return to oven & bake 8 minutes till cheese melts.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!