Chicken Breast Florentine
Chef Michael's classy & classic recipe, healthy chicken breast & fresh organic veggies.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 each heirloom tomato roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic chopped
- 1 each lemon halved
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp basil sliced thin, "chiffonade" style
- Pound chicken breasts to consistent thickness, about 1 inch. Marinate in milk & eggs.
- Coat with flour, salt & paprika. Sear in a non-stick pan with 2 oz olive oil for about 4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- In the same pan, add in mushrooms and halved lemon, cut side down. Sauté 4 minutes until mush is browned.
- Add in cream and spinach. Season to you liking. Pour sauce/veggies over chicken breast. Squeeze lemon over whole dish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!