Chicken & Cilantro Curry with Mushrooms & Snap Peas
- 1 bunch cilantro chopped, stems included
- 1 oz ginger peeled
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 jalapeños deseeded, rough chopped
- 1 tsp coriander ground
- 3 limes juices and zest
- 1 Tbsp agave or honey
- 8 oz chicken 1 inch cubes
- 8 oz mushrooms halved
- 4 oz snap peas
- 1/2 onion julienned
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 can unsweetened coconut milk
- On medium high heat, sauté chicken until cooked halfway through, about 4 minutes.
- Flip and add mushrooms, onion, and chicken. Cook until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender.
- Add curry paste and can of coconut milk. Turn to low heat and simmer until thick enough to coat a spoon.
- Top with mint leaves, cashews, and sesame seeds.