Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge sweetened with Dates
A deliciously sweet chocolate fudge you won't feel guilty eating because it uses naturally sweet dates instead of cane sugar and coconut oil instead of butter. Yummy & healthy!
- 1 cup solid coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter no added sugar
- 1 cup date paste
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans or any nut
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 tbsp coconut flakes
- In a blender or food processor, add all ingredients except the nuts.
- Blend until smooth; stopping and scraping the sides as needed.
- Spray 8x8” pan with coconut spray.
- Spread fudge in pan.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts on top and press into fudge.
- Serve right from the fridge; coconut oil tends to get soft in room temperature.
- OR...roll into balls and coat with cocoa powder and coconut flakes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!