Delicously fun and easy mandarins dipped in white chocolate & chocolate! Instant holiday classic.
Chocolate & White Chocolate Dipped Mandarins
- 4 oz dark or milk chocolate chopped
- 4 oz white chocolate chopped
- 7-8 mandarin oranges peeled & segmented
- coarse sea salt
- multi-color sprinkles
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl or mug. Heat in 20 second intervals, on half power, stirring well, until smooth & melted. Repeat with dark or milk chocolate.
- Dip half of the oranges halfway in the chocolate. Transfer to prepared baking sheets & sprinkle with sprinkles if desired.
- Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes until chocolate hardens. Serve.
Recipe from Cooking Classy
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!