Collard Green Chicken Salad Wraps
Collards are a good tortilla or bread substitute. Follow this recipe & you'll have a mild tasting & sturdy leaf perfect for wraps!
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp olive oil mayo
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 green onions sliced
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- Remove the tough center stem of each leaf.
- Steam collard greens in a steam basket 5 minutes.
- Immediately remove and rinse under cold water, then pat dry.
- Place the collard greens, shiny side down, & put a scoop of chicken salad in the center. Roll each leaf up like a burrito!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!