Creamy Tuscan Chicken Skillet
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 onion diced 1/2"
- 2 Tbsp garlic chopped
- 2 tomatoes diced 1/2"
- 2 cups white beans cooked
- 1/2 bunch kale roughly chopped
- 1 cups Daily Harvest Express Roasted Tomato Soup
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup basil torn
- In a cast iron skillet or non stick pan, sear chicken breast on medium high heat until halfway cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken and add onion, garlic, white beans, and tomatoes. Cook for 4 more minutes, stirring often.
- Add tomato soup and kale and turn heat to low. Simmer for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Top with almonds and basil. Goes great with pasta!