Easy Vegan Butternut Pasta
Turn your chef made butternut soup into an even more hearty & delicious meal with this pasta recipe from Chef Michael! Fresh made butternut soup by Chef Michael Welch can be found on the Farmers Market page.
- 24 oz Daily Harvest Express Vegan Butternut Soup
- 1 lb pasta of your choice cooked
- 1 cup butternut diced 1/2"
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 zucchini diced 1/2"
- 1/2 onion diced 1/2"
- 2 Tbsp garlic chopped
- 1/4 cup basil rough torn
- Heat soup on low until it comes to a boil, turn to simmer for 5 minutes to thicken. Add pasta and spinach and stir until spinach just begins to wilt.
- In a sauté pan with olive oil on medium heat, add butternut, cherry tomatoes, zucchini and onion. Cook until butternut squash is tender but still firm. Toss in basil and garlic and continue to cook for 30 seconds.
- Top pasta with sautéed veggies. Goes great with goat cheese for a vegetarian meal.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!