Classic and decadent Brulee that can easily be made at home. With the sweetness of grapes this is a healthy alternative and a winner!
Fat-Free Greek Yogurt Fruit Brulee
- 2 large oranges peeled
- 1 cup grapes
- 12 oz fat-free Greek yogurt
- 4 Tbsp raw sugar
- Mix the fruit with the yogurt and spoon into 4 ramekins.
- Sprinkle 1 Tbsp of the sugar over the top of each ramekin.
- Broil until the sugar bubbles.
- Place the Brulees in the fridge to cool & for the sugar to harden. Serve.
Recipe from Yummly.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!