When fruit is made into kabobs, everyone smiles. Marinate ahead of time & you’ll have fresh snacks that look great and taste even better!
Marinated Fruit Kabobs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 apples with peels (cut into chunks or wedges)
- 2 pears with peels (cut into chunks or wedges)
- 1 cup green grapes or red grapes
- 1 cup oranges preferably mandarin
- Assemble fruit on sticks.
- Place in large glass pan. Mix marinade ingredients & pour over the fruit.
- Let sit overnight.
- Serve on a platter or skewered into a pineapple.