Avocado & chocolate are a match made in heaven. These cookies are so fudgy from the avocado, it’ll be your favorite secret ingredient.
Fudgy Dark Chocolate Avocado Cookies
- 1 ripe avocado finely mashed
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 oz dark chocolate coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine the finely mashed avocado, white sugar, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, flour, and baking soda.
- Mix together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined. Gently stir in the dark chocolate chunks.
- Using a small ice cream scoop or spoon, add one heaping tablespoon of dough on to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the top has set. Don’t over-bake!