Ginger Soy Salmon with Snap Peas and Shishito Peppers
- salmon steaks
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup Shishito peppers no need to seed
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1/2 cup tamari
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- salt & pepper to taste
- cilantro leaves for garnish
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Heat a non stick pan on high with 2 Tbsp olive oil. Add the salmon to the pan and turn the heat to medium-low.
- Cook both sides 3-5 minutes until salmon is just cooked through.
- Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil to high heat. Add Shishito peppers & snap peas. Saute 3 minutes.
- Add tamari, honey, garlic & ginger to the pan. Cook, stirring over medium heat until a thicker sauce consistency. If you over do it, just add water.
- Add glazed veggies to seared salmon & top with fresh cilantro leaves and sesame seeds. Enjoy!