Ginger Soy Salmon with Snap Peas and Shishito Peppers
Chef Michael's recipe for this ginger soy salmon is as fun to make as it is delicious! The flavor of JR Organics mild Shishito peppers and sweet sugar snap peas highlights the salmon of this tangy dish. You'll make this one again and again!
- salmon steaks
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup Shishito peppers no need to seed
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1/2 cup tamari
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- salt & pepper to taste
- cilantro leaves for garnish
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Heat a non stick pan on high with 2 Tbsp olive oil. Add the salmon to the pan and turn the heat to medium-low.
- Cook both sides 3-5 minutes until salmon is just cooked through.
- Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil to high heat. Add Shishito peppers & snap peas. Saute 3 minutes.
- Add tamari, honey, garlic & ginger to the pan. Cook, stirring over medium heat until a thicker sauce consistency. If you over do it, just add water.
- Add glazed veggies to seared salmon & top with fresh cilantro leaves and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Pro tip! Add 1/2 a lemon face down in the pan while cooking the salmon and squeeze over fish at the end.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!