It doesn’t get any greener than this green salad with avocado lemon dressing. Freshen up your day with a huge bowl of this deliciousness!
Green Salad with Avocado Lemon Dressing
- 3 cups mixed greens & spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup sprouts or microgreens
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thin sliced snow or snap peas
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1-2 scallions chopped
- 1/2 avocado mashed
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh mint
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp honey to taste
- salt optional
- Add greens, parsley, cilantro, sprouts, cucumber, tomatoes, bell peppers, peas, garlic, scallions & mint to a large bowl.
- Mash avocado in a small bowl. Add lemon juice, honey, olive oil & salt and mix well. Pour dressing over salad & enjoy.
Recipe from food.com Stock up on all your green veggies on the Build a Box page.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!