Simply grilled chard with fingerlings roasted right on the grill! A great addition to any meal.
Grilled Chard & Fingerling Potatoes
- 1 bunch chard
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 Tbsp dried thyme
- Light grill. Coat potatoes with olive oil, salt & pepper, and thyme. Tear a piece foil large enough to place the potatoes all together & make a sealed packet. Place foil packet of potatoes on the grill.
- Separate the chard leaves & coat with olive oil, salt & pepper. Place leaves individually on the grill.
- Potatoes will take about 25 minutes to cook. When you have about 5 minutes left, place the chard on the grill.
- Turn the chard after it is wilted & charred-about 1 minute each side.
- Remove from grill & serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!