This falafel has the goodness of zucchini and it’s baked. Yummy, healthy & homemade.
- 2 cups zucchini grated
- 2 cups canned chickpeas
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cups fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Grate the zucchini over a clean towel and add half the salt. Allow to rest for 30 minutes.
- Chop the garlic & cilantro.
- Grind the chickpeas with a little water in a food processor or blender.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease a baking sheet or muffin tin.
- Squeeze the zucchini and remove as much moisture as possible.
- Add all the ingredients to the zucchini. Mix well.
- Shape the mix into balls and place in a muffin tin, or flatten the balls and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn the falafels and bake for another 10-15 minutes. Serve.
Recipe from Side Chef.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!