Vegan grilled cheese with apples, so much flavor! The buttery crunch of buttered grilled bread, the sweetness of apples, the creamy cheesiness with a burst of herbal flavor. What’s not to love?
Herb Apple Grilled "Cheese"
- sliced flourless bread
- 1 Gala or Sommerfield apple
- creamy herb vegan cheese sliced to desired thickness
- vegan butter enough to spread on bread
- Butter one side of each piece of bread.
- Place 1 or 2 slices of cheese and apple slices inside the bread.
- Heat a non-stick pan and place the sandwich in the pan. Cover with a lid.
- Cook for several minutes and flip the sandwich (when the bread is golden brown).
- When the second side is golden brown (it'll take less time than the first side), remove from heat and serve.