Add some flavor & nutrition to your hash browns with organic spinach & carrots!
Homemade Hash Browns with Spinach & Carrots
- 3 medium potatoes grated
- 1/2 cup Fresh Spinach chopped
- 1/2 medium onion chopped finely
- 1/2 carrot grated
- 11/2 Tbsp corn flour
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- Salt to taste
- Mix potatoes, spinach, onion & carrot in a bowl.
- Add ½ tsp salt & mix well.
- Squeeze the veggie mixture to remove all the moisture.
- Add chili powder and corn flour.
- Adjust the salt to your taste.
- Heat oil in a pan for shallow frying.
- Form the mixture into patties.
- Put the patties gently in the hot pan.
- Let them brown on medium-high heat for a few minutes from both sides, then lower heat to medium and cook until hot and completely cooked on the inside.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!