Look like a fancy chef with this super easy crab stack and locally grown microgreens.
La Jolla Crab Stack with Microgreens
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 6 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup microgreens
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup diced peach or nectarine
- 1 cup diced avocado
- 1 cup fresh crab meat
- Prepare the dressing by whisking together the ginger, sugar, lime juice, garlic and water. Refrigerate overnight.
- Tightly layer together in a mold one fourth of each of the microgreens, tomatoes, cucumbers, mango, onions, avocado and crab. Use a hollowed out aluminum can if you don't have a mold.
- Press down on the top layer while slowly removing the mold to reveal the crab stack. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to form a total of four crab stacks.
- Drizzle the crab stacks with the dressing and serve.
Recipe from Just a Taste. Order more microgreens here.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!