The best of three worlds combined! Zucchini and carrot cake plus microgreens for a burst of flavor. Bake in just 10 minutes and you have your healthy masterpiece.
Microgreen, Zucchini & Carrot Cake
- 1 cup microgreens
- 2 zucchini
- 2 carrots
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbs flour any flour will do, but our favorite is chickpea for this dish
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Grate zucchini and carrots into a large bowl. Add cheese.
- Cut microgreens in two inch pieces and add to the bowl.
- Beat eggs, flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables and toss to evenly coat.
- Scoop spoonfuls of mixture onto a lightly greased sheet pan.
- Flatten spoonfuls into patties.
- Bake for 10 minutes & serve.