Add some sweet, tangy, earthy, spicy zing to your snacks with a salsa made with fresh nectarines and radishes.
Nectarine Radish Salsa
- 2 1/4 cups nectarines diced
- 1 1/2 cups radishes halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; toss well. Let the salsa mixture stand 30 minutes. Serve with chips.
From My Recipes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!