The good fats of creamy avocados are a genius ingredient to make no bake cheesecake indulgent and a bit healthier than typical cheesecakes. Use traditional or plant-based cream cheese & heavy cream. Either way, you’ve got a yummy, healthy, and easy dessert!
No Bake Avocado Cheesecake
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 9 oz graham crackers
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter melted
- 12 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 3 firm ripe avocados peeled, pitted & roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 limes zest & juice
- 1 can coconut cream 5.4 oz
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Whipped cream for serving
- Spray a 9” springform pan with cooking spray. Add the graham crackers & 1/4 cup of the sugar to a food processor and pulse to fine crumbs. Drizzle in the butter and pulse until the crumbs are completely coated and moistened. Firmly press the crumb mixture into the bottom of the pan, refrigerate. Clean the food processor for the filling.
- Add the cream cheese, avocados, lime zest & juice, and remaining sugar to the food processor and puree until completely smooth and almost no avocado lumps remain. Add the coconut cream & heavy cream and process until the mixture starts to thicken and becomes creamy, about 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture on top of the crust in the prepared pan. Spray a piece of plastic wrap with cooking spray and gently press it on top of the filling so no air can reach it. Refrigerate until completely set, 6 hours and up to overnight.
- Remove the plastic wrap and smooth out any bubbles with an offset spatula. Garnish with whipped cream around the edge and serve cold.