Sweet nectarines made into a tangy pickle salad & topped with delicious mozzarella burrata. A perfect balance of tremendous flavor.
Pickled Nectarine Salad with Burrata
- 2 nectarines thinly sliced
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- kosher salt freshly ground pepper
- 4 cups greens
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 Tbsp olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 8 ounces burrata or fresh mozzarella cut or torn into 1-inch pieces
- Toss nectarines, onion, vinegar, and sugar in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper. Let sit 10 minutes.
- Pour off pickling liquid from nectarines and onion, reserving liquid. Add greens, mint, 2 tablespoons oil, and 2–3 tablespoons reserved liquid; toss to combine.
- Place burrata on plates, top with salad, and drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
From Bon Appetit.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!