A smart way to use up all of your radishes in a condiment that can bring flavor to anything from rice to marinades.
Radish Leave Condiment
- leaves from 2-3 bunches of radishes
- oil for pan
- 1 onion
- 2 tsp curry powder or to taste
- Wash and drain the radish leaves.
- Heat oil in a pan. Chop the onion and saute it in the pan until it starts to soften. Stir in curry powder and heat for a minute.
- Chop the radish leaves, stirring down periodically, in a food processor until finely ground. (You may need to do this in two batches).
- Add the chopped leaves to the pan, and stir over medium heat until it begins to cook. It will probably exude liquid - let that start to simmer.
- Lower the heat and cook, stirring periodically, for 20 minutes.
- Taste for seasoning. If you add more curry powder, stir it in and heat another minute or two before removing pan from heat.
- Serve at once, or refrigerate or freeze for later.