Roasted Beets with Oranges
Delicious sweet & earthy roasted beets with tangy oranges! Fresh & oh so yum!
- 1 lb beets
- 3 Tbsp olive oil divided
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- salt to taste
- 2 oranges segmented
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts chopped
- Place beets on a large piece of foil. Drizzle wit 1 Tbsp olive oil and the water. Close into a packet.
- Roast at 400° for 50 minutes till tender. Peel the beets and cut into wedges.
- Whisk orange juice, 2 Tbsp olive oil and salt in a bowl.
- Add oranges, beets, and walnuts and toss.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!