Roasted Brussels with Feta and Pomegranate
A satisfying and super delicious way to enjoy your Brussels sprouts, courtesy of Chef Michael Welch.
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp crumbled feta
- pomegranate seeds as many as you like
- Baker & Olive balsamic vinegar optional
- Cut Brussels sprouts in half lengthwise. Remove excess stem.
- Toss with olive oil and salt.
- Roast at 375° for 15 minutes, until the edges are browned and the sprouts are tender throughout.
- Top with feta & pomegranate seeds.
- Drizzle with balsamic, if you'd like.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!