Bring the heartiness of Brussels sprouts & the sweetness of persimmons together in this roasted dish. An instant fall classic!
Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Persimmons
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 2 Fuyu persimmons quartered and sliced thinly
- 2 shallots sliced
- 2 T coconut oil + more to coat
- sea salt to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sauté shallots in 2 T coconut oil until translucent.
- Toss brusssels sprouts, persimmons and shallots with remaining coconut oil until well coated.
- Sprinkle liberally with sea salt.
- Spread on baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until edges are crisp and brown, stirring once.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!