Roasted Fingerling Potatoes & Mushrooms
A perfect side dish with earthy mushrooms and oh so tasty fingerling potatoes.
- 1 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes cut into 1/2 inch rounds
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 10 ounces white mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp minced sage
- 1/2 tsp minced rosemary
- 1 scallion thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the potatoes and cook until just tender-10 minutes. Drain and gently shake out the excess water.
- In a large ovenproof skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the mushrooms, onion & potatoes, season with salt & pepper.
- Cooking over medium heat, saute till light brown, about 10 minutes. Stire in the sage, rosemary & scallion.
- Roast in the oven until browned & sizzling, about 10 minutes more. Serve right away.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!