Roasted Red Pepper & Onion Hummus
- 2 cans chickpeas 15 oz can
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 maui onion
- 1 Tbsp garlic chopped
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp coriander ground
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- Chop bell peppers & onion into same size pieces. Sauté in 1 Tbsp olive oil until soft.
- Add veggies and rest of ingredients, except cilantro to a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Season with salt. Rough chop cilantro & blend 5 more seconds.
- Enjoy with veggie slices or your favorite bread.