Roasted Veggie Pasta with Ricotta & Creamy Tomato Sauce
Ooh! You will LOVE the way these veggies & pasta taste with the creamy tomato sauce. Another great recipe from Chef Michael.
- 1/2 pound Brussels sprouts
- 1 pound zucchini
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 pound pasta
- 1 jar marinara 24oz
- 8 oz heavy cream
- 2 oz ricotta
- fresh torn basil
- Clean and halve the Brussels sprouts. Dice zucchini into 3/4" pieces. Clean & chop cauliflower. Toss with olive oil, salt, coriander & cumin.
- Roast at 350° for 12 minutes. Toss & roast 8 more minutes.
- Cook pasta following directions on the box. Toss with marinara & heavy cream. Top with roasted vegetable mix, ricotta & basil.
- Add breadcrumbs or crumbled croutons on top if you like! Serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!