A super easy Asian pear dessert in just minutes! Delicious by itself or top over ice cream.
Sauteed Asian Pear Dessert
- 2 Asian pears
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 Tbsp orange juice
- Peel, core, and slice pears.
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add brown sugar & stir until melted.
- Add pears, orange zest & orange juice. Cook 5 minutes or until pears are slightly tender.
- Remove from pan with a slotted spoon & divide the pears among 4 plates.
- Allow the pan juices to thicken then drizzle over the pear.
Need more Asian pears? Check here for availability. Recipe from myrecipes.com
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!