Another way to use spaghetti squash to replace high carb dishes! Say goodby taters & hello Spaghetti squash tots.
Spaghetti Squash Tots
- 1 1/2 cups packed cooked spaghetti squash see notes
- 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- Roughly chop spaghetti squash into small pieces so that it resembles shredded squash. In a large bowl, add all ingredients. Mix with a spoon until everything is thoroughly combined and all the of the mixture is moistened.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of squash batter and squeeze tightly between the palm of your hand a few times. This should release some liquid which will further moisten your mixture as well as allowing the mixture to compact and stick together easily. Gently shape to resemble a cylinder. Place onto a baking sheet and repeat with remaining mixture. Space tots about 1/2 inch apart. You should be able to make about 25 tots.
- Bake for about 18-20 minutes until bottoms are golden brown and crispy. Flip over and bake for another 3-5 minutes. Serve warm with dipping sauce of your choice.