Spicy Marinated Cucumbers
Just Scrumptious! Courtesy of Chef Michael.
- 5 ea Persian cucumbers sliced into coins 1/8" thick
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp sugar prefer turbinado/sugar in the raw
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar or your preference
- 1 Tbsp sambal or pepper paste can sub with 1 tsp chili flake & 1 Tbsp hummus
- Mix all ingredients together, let marinate 20 minutes before enjoying. Goes great with rice, poke bowls, salads, or just as a quick snack.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!