Sriracha Lime Cucumber Salad with Peanuts
What's a better flavor combo than cucumber lime? Adding the kick of Sriracha!
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 clove garlic grated
- 2 Tbsp grapeseed oil
- 4 Persian cucumbers sliced 14 inch thick
- 1 cup packed cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup salted roasted peanuts can replace with cashews or pistachios
- 1/2 small red onion sliced
- Kosher salt
- In a small bowl, whisk the lime juice, fish sauce, Sriracha, and oil.
- In a large bowl, toss the cucumbers, cilantro, peanuts, and onion. Add the dressing and toss to coat. Season with salt and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!