Stir-Fried Beet greens
What else is there to say, than these beet greens are DELICIOUS!
- 2 Tbsp soy or tamari
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- beet greens rinsed & trimmed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 Tbsp ginger peeled and grated
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic sliced
- sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
- Heat oils in the wok on high heat. add garlic, ginger, and onion. Stir-fry a few minutes, add beet greens & a little water. Cover, let steam two minutes. Uncover and stir-fry until wilted.
- Add soy sauce mixture and stir to coat. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!