Stir Fry Veggies Feta and Cashews
Chef Michael's healthy, wholesome, and delicious meal or side is sure to satisfy!
- 2 ea yams diced
- 1 tsp chipotle powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup snap peas cut in half
- 1 ea red bell pepper sliced thin
- 1/2 cup brussels sprouts shaved thin
- 1 es carrot sliced thin
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 1 ea lime halved
- 1/2 cup feta
- 1 oz cashews
- cilantro for topping
- 1 oz sesame oil
- Toss yams, chipotle powder, salt & olive oil together & bake at 275° for 15 min or until tender.
- Saute all veggies on high heat with 1 oz sesame oil for 3 minutes, stirring often. Add in garlic, basil and cilantro.
- Top roasted yams with veggies and then with the feta. Squeeze lime over whole dish and garnish with sesame seeds/cashews.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!