Everyone loves a sweet onion dip, when it’s done right. Pass the time staying at home with this fun snack or serve as an appetizer for any holiday or event.
Sweet Onion Dip
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups Monterey Jack Cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Asiago cheese grated
- 2 cups sweet onion 1 large or 2 medium, finely diced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a 1-qt casserole dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir mayo, Monterey Jack cheese, Asiago cheese, finely diced Vidalia onion, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder together until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared casserole dish and bake for 45-50 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven then cool 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe from Everyday Dishes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!