A bright & fresh salad with the taste of Thailand. Cucumber & grapefruit together aliven all of the senses.
Thai Cucumber Grapefruit Salad
- 2 cups grapefruit segments + 3 Tbsp juice reserved
- 2 cups cucumber seeded and chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup green onions whites and greens chopped
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp ½dried red pepper flakes
- In large bowl, add grapefruit, cucumber, red onion, green onion, and cilantro.
- In small jar, shake together grapefruit juice, olive oil, rice wine vinegar, fish sauce, honey and. red pepper flakes.
- Pour dressing over salad ingredients and stir to combine. Keep chilled until serving.